principalities

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Wed Sep 18 23:27:52 PDT 1996

I am posting this for Sir Hildebrand von Tiel who is a German and doesn't
have E-Mail.  Come to think about it can Germans read?...

Ok, Hilde what do you want to say....

Un hu unhu
No No, I can't post it that way ....

All right....

Sir Hildebrand von Tiel is NOT in favor of the idea of Principalities, he
say's One Kingdom, One Star (I deleted the raspberry and the strong
words...he's a german you know)

Ok, Hilde I posted it.....

Seriously, Sir Hildebrand wanted his thoughts known on the board but, said
that we shouldn't get too work up about all this.  Everyone should have
there chance to offer their opinion.  Any and all return comments to this
message will be forwarded to Sir Hildebrand....

Burke McCrory
burkemc at ionet.net
aka. Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald