principalities

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Thu Sep 19 10:25:54 PDT 1996

From:	MX%"ansteorra at eden.com" 19-SEP-1996 10:35:56.99
To:	MX%"ansteorra at eden.com"
CC:
Subj:	Re: principalities

/The other thing that it might do for Ansteorra is provide Princes and
/Princesses who can support the little groups in out-of-the-way
/places.  It would, in my opinion, really help the growth of the
/kingdom overall, because the smaller groups would have more support.
/Ok, so such and such a shire may not be able to bid successfully for
/Crown or Coronation... they probably *could* get Principality events
/which would have a good turnout.  It would increase the pomp and
//circumstance of their events to have the Prince and Princess show up.
/I really do think that principalities would benefit the smaller groups.

/Gunhilda

We have a large problem getting groups to apply to sponsor Kingdom events
now. Having groups apply for hosting Principality and Kingdom events will
make the field more scarce and possibly burden the groups more.

Some groups do well to get through their required number of events per year.

Lorraine