Thoughts and Questions

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Wed Sep 25 10:31:59 PDT 1996

Heilsa all Ansteorran folk...

Kief here...

The _Black Star_ gives you exactly what TRM said it would. The actual
information that They need. It's as They have said... There are _NO_ plans of
any kind yet...IF EVER. _WRITE_ Them a postcard that says YES or NO. Give your
SCA name, your Legal name, Membership number (if any), and other address info.
That's all that's need right now. If there is enough interest in the idea then
there will be input requested on "lines of division", names, etc. BUT, first we
all have to let our thoughts be known.

>>  _Black Star_, we're told, will have mention of the issue, but I doubt that
>> will lead to too much discussion.
>
>To be honest, I didn't think the BS had much, if any, more information
>than we had when we started all of this. They want our input, but didn't
>give much detail as to what is going on. Unless I missed it somewhere.
>
>Ciao,
>
>--
>Phelim Uhtred Gervas

Sir Kief....