principalities...borders/Regional di

Mitchell, Paul mitchell at dallas.genphysics.com
Wed Sep 25 10:40:49 PDT 1996

Kief suggested:
>The "Northern principality" would consist of Barony Bonwick, Barony Eldern
>Hills, Barony Namron, Barony Wiesenfeuer, and the soon to be Barony
>Northkeep, Shire Adlesruhe, and then all of the current Northern Region.
>This would give that principality 5 baronies and 6 other groups.

I agree that separating Bonwicke from the other groups in West Texas is
probably not a good idea.

>The "Western principality" would consist of Barony Elfsea, Barony Bryn
Gwlad,
>Barony Bjornborg and all groups west of a line that includes Shire Emerald
>Keep and Incipient Shire River in the Trees. (Mundanely Waco and Victoria).

>This would give that principality 3 (large and strong) Baronies, and 12
other
>groups.

Can't say as I much care for the idea of separating Steppes and Elfsea,
either.  Mundanely, it's almost all one local area, and many people live in
one of these groups, but play in the other.

>The "Eastern principality" would include all the other groups. Barony
Steppes,
>Barony Raven's Fort, Barony Stargate, Barony Loch Soillier, and Barony
>Bordermarch. This would give that principality 5 baronies, as well as 9
other
>groups.

Of course, I'm still opposed to having the kingdom split up into
principalities this way, and besides, the local branches themselves need to
be the ones deciding if they want to be in which principality.

 - Galen of Bristol
soon to be pmitchel at flash.net