Thoughts and Questions

Caitrin3 at aol.com Caitrin3 at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 10:37:10 PDT 1996

Greetings once more,

Thank you Galen for your response.  In a way, (maybe dumb to feel this way,
but I do) you reassure me that my thoughts and questions were valid.  Again,
sorry it was so long, believe it or not, that was the condensed version.
 Wish I could be at Elfsea Defender, but we are hosting our bigest demo of
the year here in Eldern.

Oh----Plug time......For anyone not going to Elfsea this weekend.  The city
of Lawton, OK, is putting on their annual International Fest on Sat and Sun.
 We are one of the attractions.  If you are interested, please e-mail me and
I will give you the times and directions.  Of course, like any group, we
could use all the help ya'll may be able to offer.  Also, I am hosting the
revel for that Sat night.  I have space for crashers to be able to set up
tents in my yard (1/2 acre) so that no one has to drive home if they don't
wish to.  Again, please e-mail me if you are interested.

Again, thanks.

To the Dream,
Catrin Mac Cracken   (and Derfael, the kid)