principalities...borders/Regional di

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Sep 25 19:12:22 PDT 1996

Mitchell, Paul wrote:

> Of course, I'm still opposed to having the kingdom split up into
> principalities this way, and besides, the local branches themselves need to
> be the ones deciding if they want to be in which principality.
>
>  - Galen of Bristol
> soon to be pmitchel at flash.net

Galen,

I agree with you on this matter.  This is one of the problems I have
with this whole topic.  IF a region came to a decision to request
principality status I may not agree with the concept BUT I could accept
it.

My thoughts on principality have always been it should be a 'grass
roots' endeavor.  This information should be coming from the group up to
the crown/kingdom seneschal/BOD NOT the other way around.  The groups
should decide WHO they want included in their region NOT anyone else.

another 2 cents.

meadhbh