Lyonesse was Re: principalities...bo

Mike Baker mbaker at rapp.com
Mon Sep 30 10:24:00 PDT 1996

> I like judged tourneys, double elims, single elims, pas d'armes, bear
> pits, king of the hills, snow balls, umm... I just like tourneys.
> Kein
>  p.s. I like melees, too.

Ah, redundancy!

(Ya already mentioned "Snow balls": I've often heard these described as
"snowball melee tournaments")

Semantics & definitions, part o' me stock-in-trade ...

<HUMOR:off>

I will note that in my experience as a field (voice) herald that the
single/double elims are easiest for training new voices in the forms, but
judged tourneys can be the most "fun" to prepare for.  Especially if one
likes pageantry & pomp!

Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)  s.k.a. Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri
al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!