Lyonesse was Re: principalities...bo

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 30 11:23:44 PDT 1996

You wrote:

>> I like judged tourneys, double elims, single elims, pas d'armes,
bear
>> pits, king of the hills, snow balls, umm... I just like tourneys.
>> Kein
>>  p.s. I like melees, too.
>
>Ah, redundancy!

Hey. I like redundancy. And repetition. I also like to say the same
thing in different ways. Sometimes I say the same thing more than once.
Then I repeat myself. I enjoy repetition. And redundancy.

Kein

P.S. I like melees, too.
P.P.S. I also like having brothers who make my point quickly so that I
can be goofy.
P.P.P.S. Redundancy is OK.