arrow and quarrel shafts

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Apr 1 07:29:09 PST 1997

On Tue, 1 Apr 1997 BSilveraxe at aol.com wrote:
> Speaking as a former Earl Marshall, I would be extremely annoyed if
> someone tested something without pryor approval from the office of
> the marshallatte.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what "testing" means here.  If a few of
us get together some fiberglass shaft arrows and shoot 'em at each
other, and step on the shafts and such, out in the farm field one of
us owns, what's the problem?

If you mean "tested ... at SCA-sponsored fighter practices or other
events", then I'd agree, but please add the modifiers.

--
Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com
tmcd at mcdaniel.dallas.tx.us is wrong tool.  Never use this.