E-Mailable Virus Alert! (fwd)

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 1 08:22:05 PST 1997

apart you juvenile little ----.
>IT  IS BETTER TO FALL UPON YOUR OWN SWORD THAN TO OFFEND A CRANE!!!!!!
>Azrael

Azrael,

You may not be aware of it, but many of us on this list fought a long
battle with someone who felt that obscenities were acceptable on this
list. That person is no longer on this list.
 I feel that you overreacted to a harmless prank, but that does not
offend me. You may express any opinion. I am offended by your choice of
words. There are so many ways to express strong opinion besides
obscenities. It is my opinion that the use of vulgarities shows a lack
of vocabulary.
 I have also found that if you use obscenities every day, you have
nothing strong enough to say when you close your hand in the car door.

Later.

Kein

P.S. I fell on my sword once. Fortunately it was rattan and I only got
a bad bruise.