Armadillo Pauldrons Transmit Leprosy to Fighter!

Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Tue Apr 1 10:44:06 PST 1997

I thought the virus was funny--I forwarded it to my brother.  ;)

Will Ritchie wrote:

> So - what's a "CRANE!!!!!!!" ?
>
> Morric

I'm not qualified to answer that question fully.  BUT-- my personal
champion is a member of the Crane household, and if he were reading
ansteorra-net he would say that Cranes are honorable men, great
fighters, mercaneries, and occasional assasins.  But since he isn't
here, I'll tell you they're the bunch of Interesting individuals who
"burned" down my tent last Gothic Wars.  Luckily, I wasn't inside.  I
didn't go back to my tent until sunrise.....that's another story....but
at any rate, the ashes were nice and warm in that frosty dawn air, so I
am grateful to the Cranes at least a bit.

Ghia