Melees at Steppes Warlor

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Fri Apr 4 08:54:21 PST 1997

Greetings unto Erc FitzMungo,

You said:
>I have never been to Pennsic or Estrella, I don't know what scenarios
>people might like to play with.

and

>As you can see, we need more ideas.  Please spread the word about the
>melees and send me your ideas for scenarios.

You might want to look at these files in my SCA Rialto Files:

In the ARCHERY section:
arch-shoots-msg   (41K)  3/21/97    Different types of archery shoots.

In ARCHERY-FAQ:
clout-shoot-FAQ   (14K) 12/ 4/96    Clout shooting in and outside the SCA.

In COMBAT:
b-battles-art      (9K)  8/ 4/94    Creating more authentic bridge battles.
battle-ideas-msg  (32K) 10/ 4/95    24 hour battles and other ideas.
tournaments-art   (36K)  8/16/95    Articles on doing more authentic SCA
                                         tournaments by Arval.
tournaments-msg   (54K)  4/ 2/96    Medieval tournaments.
tourn-ideas-msg   (41K) 10/18/96    Ideas for SCA tornements.

And in COMBAT-RAPIER:
r-tourn-ideas-msg (14K)  5/30/95    Rapier tournament ideas.

These files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Of course, I am always looking for additional information to add to these
ideas and suggestions.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com