A question....just for fun!! (fwd)

Yeates, J'lynn jyeates at wic.tdh.state.tx.us
Fri Apr 4 09:45:00 PST 1997

> The Smurfs would win, hands down. After all, they are little and
> blue, and I think a few of them have red hair... Hmmmmm sounds
> a little like they might be Picti, that's one plus in their favour!
> Historically, the Elves are bakers--artisans all! And, the Smurfs have
> had a few throw-downs with a  big nassy cat... battle training!

the elves have a industrial base that could quickly be converted to a
war footing, shifting production from cookies to panzers ... plus
being elves they have alliances with the other elf-tribes that
could be invoked

the smurfs are agrarian society with no centralized government.  best
they could hope for would be to fade into the hills and persue a
ineffective guerilla operation against the elves once their
villages were flattened by mass armour attack ...

probably the elves would content themselves to allow the smurfs to
exist in this hills to provide hunting sport once they had parceled
out the territitories and settled their military veterens on them

'wolf
... wonder how many smurf skins it would take to cover a couch?