Food list (fwd)

Will Ritchie ritchie at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Fri Apr 4 14:27:18 PST 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 09:30:27 -0500
From: Tom Brady <tabrady at mindspring.com>
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Cc: sca-proto at kenyon.edu
Subject: Re: Food list

Poster: Tom Brady <tabrady at mindspring.com>

At 08:47 AM 4/4/97 -0500, Kari Kyst wrote:
>Is there a recipe list where people can share their
>creations?  I am always interested to hear about new dishes and flavors.

Greetings, Kari!
While I don't know of an email list available for such a thing (and if there
is one, someone please let me know about it!), but I would mention a
wonderful periodical which is available. It is called "Serve It Forth!" and
is published by Mistress Elaina de Sinistre of the Outlands. It is a
quarterly, written by SCA cooks for SCA cooks. You can find introductory
info and subscription information at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/serve_it_forth/
(I'll be happy to email the info to those who are without web access.)

Regards,
Duncan
Elvegast, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia
(Raleigh, NC)