Food list (fwd)

Barbara Franke afn51687 at afn.org
Fri Apr 4 16:43:56 PST 1997

I don't see why we couldn't use this listserver to pass recipes back and
forth if someone wants to. It is used for everything else. If someone wants
to start and list people who are interested we can always write to each
other and ignore the rest of the listserver.

At one time there was a great cooks guild in Trimaris, I learned quite a bit
about large quantity and quality cooking from Sir Breytor. Never did figure
what happened to it.

Natasha