Cook's list

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Apr 9 15:11:03 PDT 1997

Gunthar,

If you are interested, I can send you a copy of the column I just
started for the Bryn Gwlad newsletter. It's called:
Mistress Meadhbh's Kitchen.  It's set up like an advise column where
people can send in a letter or e-mail and I will help them find the
information they are looking for. Let me know!

meadhbh