Lyonnesse Photos

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Thu Apr 10 16:32:36 PDT 1997

Greetings, all!

        I know a couple of gentles took photographs of me in my nice, new
armor before the plumes on my helm became muddy, wet, and wilted, and my
gambeson became permanently grimed with ground-in mud. Unfortunately, I did
not get any pictures in MY camera of same.

        If you happen to have a halfway decent photo of me from this
Lyonnesse, I would be most interested in purchasing a print or two!

        Please respond off-list to <gunnora at bga.com> if you can help me with
this.

Many thanks!
Wassail,