dirge

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Fri Apr 11 06:34:31 PDT 1997

At 08:39 AM 4/11/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Lords and Ladies...
>  I am but a humble member of the barony of Thescore in Aethelmarc looking
>to collect the verses to the birthday dirge.  If any of you would be willing
>to help, please do so.  I would be most greatful.
>
>Gavral Firschimal
>-Thorson's good reader
>-one of Freya's many children
>-Pet extrordinaire

The song is available on the net at http://www.primenet.com/~ioseph/bdaysong.htm
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea, Herald of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, Bard to the Ice Pirates

Quote of the Era: "Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in
every way" -- Mac Davis