dirge

Rebecca Baker aka Chabi Merkit afn41673 at afn.org
Sat Apr 12 11:48:15 PDT 1997

Which one?  On my exporations on the next through the SCA music sites I
found several different ones ranging from downright boring up to some of
the best bawdy songs I have heard.

On 11 Apr 1997, gavral wrote:

> Lords and Ladies...
>   I am but a humble member of the barony of Thescore in Aethelmarc looking
> to collect the verses to the birthday dirge.  If any of you would be willing
> to help, please do so.  I would be most greatful.
>
> Gavral Firschimal
> -Thorson's good reader
> -one of Freya's many children
> -Pet extrordinaire
>

> "Try counting sheep.
>  Sheep seem to shower,
>  Off this office tower."

-CHABI MERKIT
*       A soul in torment...Bound in chains of love and lust...       *
*       Locked in irons of protection and caring...		      *
*       This is who I am...Trapped in the Darklands of Night...       *
*	Looking through the shattered window of my soul...            *