[IR] Heroine Barbarian by Kevin Wald (fwd)

Zill & Widow zill at airmail.net
Sun Apr 13 15:31:35 PDT 1997

V. Allan Endel wrote:

> At 01:09 PM 4/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >Greetings Cosyns,
> >
> >Lyonel ici.
> >
> >First, of course, congratulations to Their Royal Ansteorran Highnesses, Kein
> >and Alicia.
<snippage>
> >following bit of silliness to the Ansteorran list.  A friend on the
> >Artemisian list forwarded it from the Iron Rose list.
> >

> But you neglected to include the author, Ansteorra's Damaris of Greenhill.
> Alan

Sounds like someone got slapped upside the head with a filk stick.

I love it, I'm gonna memorize it, I'm gonna sing it.
Be forwarned.

Dighe na Mara
Aka Kay Elmore
Silent Orpheus/the Orphic Chronicle
http://web2.airmail.net/zill/index.htm
Speculative. Surreal. Horror. Occult. Fiction? Art.