[IR] Heroine Barbarian by Kevin Wald (fwd)

Damaris of Greenhill damaris at geocities.com
Mon Apr 14 10:01:50 PDT 1997

V. Allan Endel wrote:

> At 01:09 PM 4/13/97 -0500, you wrote:

> >Greetings Cosyns,

> >Lyonel ici.

> >First, of course, congratulations to Their Royal Ansteorran Highnesses, Kein

> >and Alicia.

> >Second, in honor of our virago princess, Aquilanne suggested I forward the

> >following bit of silliness to the Ansteorran list.  A friend on the

> >Artemisian list forwarded it from the Iron Rose list.

> But you neglected to include the author, Ansteorra's Damaris of Greenhill.

> Alan

Whoa! Whoa!Whoa!  Aiyiyiyi!!!!!

As much as I wish I could take credit for that clever filk, the author

was NOT me.  I just forwarded it to the Bluefeather list from someone

else outside the SCA who knew I'm a Xena nut.  Sorry if I mislead you,

Alan.

Let me say again, I am NOT the author of that. (But I wish I was.

Hmmmm,  maybe I can perform it)

Damaris

(no cutesy tag line here)