[IR] Heroine Barbarian by Kevin Wald (fwd)

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Sun Apr 13 10:23:43 PDT 1997

V. Allan Endel wrote:

> At 01:09 PM 4/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >Greetings Cosyns,
> >
> >Lyonel ici.
> >
> >First, of course, congratulations to Their Royal Ansteorran Highnesses, Kein
> >and Alicia.
> >
> >Second, in honor of our virago princess, Aquilanne suggested I forward the
> >following bit of silliness to the Ansteorran list.  A friend on the
> >Artemisian list forwarded it from the Iron Rose list.
> >

> But you neglected to include the author, Ansteorra's Damaris of Greenhill.
> Alan

Uh.... Alan?

Please don't hate me for saying this, but please re-read the subject line
on this thread.

Great filk!  I saw it on Ironrose just as I was preparing to leave for
Crown.  Ironrose, you ask?  You can find the Ironrose website from my
homepage, and lovely it is, too!

- Galen
--
Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc.
Paul Mitchell, pmitchel at flash.net / "noblesse oblige"