Lost at Crown

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Tue Apr 15 11:56:24 PDT 1997

Please excuse the mundane intrusion...........

Apparently I lost my cigar lighter at Crown in the feast hall.

I may have left it on the table during feast.

It was a black lighter with gold trim and a built in cigar cutter.

I was sitting to the right on the end of the second table with Sir
Kief and Lady Lorraine.

Anyone that perhaps saw it or  found it, drop me a line and I
will arrange for its transfer.

Nikolas of Muscovy

Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas Pavel Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The Fort
409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens Fort
vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
                    Society For Creative Anachronism