Cooking Guild

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Apr 16 17:47:21 PDT 1997

Jovian,
Greetings.  Sounds like a wonderful idea!  Anyway, some thoughts on what
to do....
redacting recipes from a cookbook (everyone take the same one home and
see what each other comes up with).

having a potluck dinner where everyone brings a dish from a specific
period

recipe exchange, bring your cookbooks and swap recipes

have a guest speaker to come talk about a specific culture or foods from
a specific time period.

get together and plan a meal for an event (not necessarily a feast).

its endless....

meadhbh