Rising of the Star

Mark Wallace blackfox.mwal at webzone.net
Wed Apr 16 13:38:16 PDT 1997

To all & sundry does Master William Blackfox send greetings:

	I have noticed that Ansteorra's anthem has been posted for the benefit of
Ld. Larkin O"Kane and that it shows many new verses.
	Does nobody remember the verse I composed which was printed in a Warthaven
feature back in 1983?  It went like this:

Oh, the Ansteorran winter is windy and it's cold,
But it brings to us the spirit of the Yuletide days of Old.
All ye royalty, nobility and gentry, near and far,
Drink a toast unto the season
And the rising of the Star!

Yes?
No?