Rattan Source

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at SHSU.edu
Thu Apr 17 07:33:47 PDT 1997

David R. Hoffpauir
GIS-DBA
Texas Regional Institute
for Environmental Studies-
  Sam Houston State University
(409) 294-4995
env_drh at shsu.edu
http://www.shsu.edu/~triesgis/
http://www.shsu.edu/%7Eenv_www/
http://www.shsu.edu/~env_lab/

----------
> I need a source to purchase rattan for a new sword and other various
> weapons of "War".
>
> Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas
Pavel Vasilievich
> Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The
Fort
> 409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens
Fort
> vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
>                     Society For Creative Anachronism

Hey Paul,

	Do you live in Huntsville?  Wow, small world.  There is a place on FM 1960
where I ordered rattan a few years back.  9'@$21.  I got three sticks about
three years back and am down to swinging the last splinter.  If you like
I'll dig up the address and we can put in an order together.

David St. David