Bar and Kat's Wedding

BSilveraxe at aol.com BSilveraxe at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 13:38:37 PDT 1997

On May 10 1997 HE Kat MacLochlainn (Lori Jones)  has agreed to become my
wife.  This is to all of our friends who recieved and didn't recieve
invitations to the wededing. While stuffing invitations it appears that I
seemed to have forgotten to include the map (directions) to the church.  We
are getting married at Citychurch in Oklahoma City at 7:00 pm on May 10.
  Due to finances we were not able to send all umpteen hundred of our friends
invitations, so if you didn't get one you are still welcome to attend and we
would be glad to see you there.  Just a quick note , this is our mundane
wedding and we are requesting that people come in mundane clothing.
If you are coming please drop us a line and let us know how many are in your
party.
If you are coming from the south on I-35 take the Lincoln Blvd. exit and go
to 10th street, then go left(west) until you reach the churh ( it's the one
with the big gold dome and lots of steps out front). If you are coming from
the north(south-bound) on I-235, take the 10th street exit and go right west
until you reach the church.
*Parking is immediately east of the church and in the corner lot se of 10th
and Robinson.*
We hope to see you there .  To those who will be joining us from on the road,
please drive carefully and god bless.
  HE Sir Barn Silveraxe and HE Kat Machlochlainn
 ( Barclay W. Campbell and Anita L. Jones