My mead recipe...

Damaris of Greenhill damaris at geocities.com
Sat Apr 19 03:52:13 PDT 1997

...Is now available online!  Those of you aspiring meadbrewers can now
try my Known Worlde Famous Mead recipe. (the one that bought me my
freedom from bondage to Gunnora...that ought to tell you something right
there ;-).   It is located at:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/4258/meadpage.html

I also have updated my falconry links and have added a Xena page on the
mka Susan... page.  My home page is at:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/4258
You can follow the links to all the other pages.  Later.
--
                    Damaris of Greenhill
                      mka Susan Wieland