Squires

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 15:00:59 PDT 1997

I want to personally thank all the fighters whom I had the opportunity to
play with at Squires.  I learned several important lessons that day;
#1. If you don't fight for two years, you are in a lot of pain the day after.
#2. Leg cramps still hurt as much as they used to.
#3. When  I get back in shape after this next Xmas, I will personally hunt
each of you
      fighters down that gave me a bruise, and try to hurt( this is a joke,
Othar) you.
#4  Tip shots on the booby really pinches the fat and hurts like hell ( thank
you Prince
     Kein).
#5.  A requirement for knighthood is a strong kidney  ( see Sir Rurik)> yes
folks, he was
      there.
#6. I really like Duchess Mikela's ( spelling?) sense of humor
#7. I really enjoyed myself that day.

Thanks to all the knights for their advice and encouragement and thanks to
the autocrats and cooks for a really wonderful event.
For those of you who missed it, you miss a good time!

Baron Bors of Lothian
  Par Deu, bel sire, cist est de ae vostre lin,
  Et si mangue un grant braun porcin
  Et a dous traitz beit un cester de vin.
  Ben dure guete deit il rendre a sun veisin.