Site Tokens

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Apr 21 14:59:33 PDT 1997

Greetings unto Ghia, who said:

------------
Most of you will remember an earlier statement I made regarding sit
tokens.  I said that I often pout for weeks if I attend an event which
doesn't offer site tokens.  I would like you all to know that Squires
and Cadets Invitational *did not* have site tokens.  I was very
disappointed, until Modius quickly diverted disaster with an
improvised site token..  I was able to enjoy my weekend, my friends
were not afflicted with my pouting, and I have a site token from
Squires.  Thank you Don Modius!!!

So, what was this improvised site token? And was it given to just you
or everyone?

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com