Site Tokens

Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Mon Apr 21 16:17:59 PDT 1997

Marc D McKeeman wrote:

> OH, Cheeeeessssse Wizzzzzzzzz.  I know how you made Don Modius, give you
> a hand made, two of a kind site token,  <G>

My pout is sufficient to move any man into action, no other incentive
was necessary.  Tchaia, naturally, had to have one also.  For those of
you who asked, mine was a length of flourescent orange ribbon (the
kind used for plumbing flags, etc) with "site token" written on it.  I
forgot what Modius wrote on Tchaia's token, but I seem to remember
thinking it was cooler than mine.

> Understand you two, {LENA} had a lot of fun. Sorry I missed it , but had
> a ball in Albequerqe.

Tchaia and I had a blast.  We were each a model of decorum and
innocence.  Guess which of the above statements is true.

Ghia