Ansteorra at Pennsic

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Apr 22 13:08:35 PDT 1997

All these towers and gates and such are great but throwing them
away each year and rebuilding them again each year is expensive.

Perhaps Ansteorra should consider storing some of the bigger or
more expensive chunks at or near Coopers Lake instead of hauling
them back and forth or buying them each year.

The Coopers have year round storage rental. What some folks have
done has been to buy a cheap boat trailer and put a plywood floor
on it and then put their stuff on it and cover it with a tarp.

There are also storage facilities near Cooper's Lake.

I have collected some information on these options and put it
in this file in the PENNSIC section of my SCA Rialto Files:

P-storage-msg      (9K)  7/ 5/96    Storage at or near Cooper's Lake.
(Pennsic)

My files are available at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

I have other files on Pennsic there that others might be interested in, too.
Ideas and recommendations for Pennsic to Pennsic stories and history.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com