Medieval 'catapult'

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Wed Apr 23 07:12:33 PDT 1997

I saw an article in the Dallas Morning News on Monday that was great.  It
told of a man who lives here in Texas somewhere that built a HUGE medieval
catapult (not the correct name--I forgot what he called it) as a hobby.  He
lobbed porcelein toilets, etc from it!   He says in the article that he
wants to build one big enough to lob a Buick, but  he cant find anyone to
help him build it.  (hint hint!) Right now the little one  is sitting out in
his pasture doing  nothing. (hint hint again....)
I encourage you to get this article, and  the man's name, and see what
happens  when Ansteorrans get heavily armoured!   Pennsic would never be the
same!!!

In service,   Allysyn