Drawing and quartering is too good for him!

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Apr 24 06:42:10 PDT 1997

> From keandbc at ix.netcom.com Wed Apr 23 22:59:49 1997
> Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 22:49:19 -0500 (CDT)
> From: keandbc at ix.netcom.com (Keith Ewing)
> Subject: Re: Ansteorra at Pennsic
> To: ansteorra at eden.com
> Sender: owner-ansteorra at eden.com

> beans,

> >> And beans in chili.  Yuuuuuccccccch :-)
> >>
> >> Willem
> >> ----
> >> Stonewall Van Wie III         svanwie at davlin.net
> >>

> >What do you expect from a couple of transplanted Yankees?
> >(And Beer!  You need lots of Beer!)
> >(And some armadillo meat for Manfred's bowl!)
> >
> >Gunthar
> >
> Dearest, wonderful Sir Gunthar
>
> What do you expect from transplanted Yankees??
>
> Alisha. HRH Ansteorra  (born and raised in the Barony of Carillion,
> East...matured and aged in Ansteorra)

Why, to be shining examples of Grace, Courtesy, Wisdom, and um.....TOLERANCE!
That's it, Tolerance!  I know you have those, don't you Your Highness?!
Besides, Kein lived in New Jersey, fer cryin' out loud!  We had to whup some Texas
back into him.

As ever, Your Most Dedicated Servant

Gunthar
(Some mornings it's just not worth gnawing through the straps)