Dry Bed

Marc D McKeeman marcusmac at juno.com
Fri Apr 25 12:48:15 PDT 1997

>How well can the site handle rain?  How much have you gotten so far?
>
>Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
>
>Sir Burke Kyriell,  from my contact that I just got of the phone with
that lives 30 min from site,  It started raining last night and stopped
about 2 hours ago.  I was on this site last year about 3 days after a
rain and there are a couple dirt roads inside that became ruts. Yet there
are others there and they were not that bad, I am still trying to get
more info.

Weather this morning was predicting 6 to 12 inches of snow for the
amarillo area. Theis is west texas and can change.  60 miles of Lubbock
had 5 inchs on the ground at noon.

H.L. Marcus