Armadillo Pauldrons Transmit Leprosy to Fighter!

Will Ritchie ritchie at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Tue Apr 1 16:14:21 PST 1997

Just kidding... it's April 1st, you see; it's a _joke_...

On Tue, 1 Apr 1997, Chris Garrett wrote:

> If you pull this ____ again I will hunt you down and rip yoour ___ apart
you juvenile little ____.
> IT  IS BETTER TO FALL UPON YOUR OWN SWORD THAN TO OFFEND A CRANE!!!!!!
> Azrael

I am Master Morric of Trimaris.

I'm sorry if I scared anyone (else) to the point of embarrassing
themselves, but it was done in the spirit of the day.  If I've failed to
entertain, I apologize for that.  I thought it was cute, and shared.
Personally, _I'm_ appalled that I haven't seen a single missive about
"Exploding Rattan Sold at Estrella!" or "Bearkiller Opens SCA Phone-sex
Line".
Note at least that I did _not_ send this to the Rialto; I didn't think
something like this should still be around for people to find weeks from
now.

A personal reply has been sent to Asrael; score from my mail so far:

Funny 			- 3
Oh, ha. ha.  		- 1
Not funny 		- 2
I'm gonna kick yer ___  - 1