Melees at Steppes Warlord

Jeff Hill jhill at usaserve.net
Mon Apr 7 06:08:49 PDT 1997

Hey, sign me up, too!  Sounds like a great idea!  If I have a bad day at
Tourney (Yeah, like that could REALLY happen :) ) I can still do something
fun for the rest of the day.

At 02:36 AM 4/7/97 -0500, Caladin wrote:
>YES!
snip

>P.S> addendum to bar fight Kein told me about a cool on he was in where
>everone was seated at tables(hay bales) and sat on their weapons to simulate
>bing in a sheath...
I like this idea ^  It sounds like a lot of fun.

>>I bid you all good day.  I will be sponsoring (setting up, maintaining,
>>cleaning up, and general flunkeeing) a series of melee activities at
>>Steppes Warlord in May.
Snip
Depending on how I do in the List, you can add my back to the help list.

>>----------------------Armored Combat-------------------
>>Bridge battles
>>Gate battles
>>Resurrection battles
>>Small group battles (household vs household? etc)
>>Local group battles (Steppes vs Elfsea? Graywood vs Emerald Keep? etc)
Snip
Hey, I can't speak for the rest of my Barony, but I think it sounds like
fun.  Bryn Gwlad has been known to fight as a group on extremely rare
occasions. :)

Ld. Geoffrey Sparhauk
Squire to Sir Conor mac Cinneide
Formerly know to the world as Cnut Brynjolfsson (also the squire to Conor)