Highland Festival and Games

PHYLLIS SPURR PSPURR at r03.tdh.state.tx.us
Mon Apr 7 11:00:41 PDT 1997

> Date sent:      Mon, 07 Apr 1997 10:13:38 -0500
> From:           "V. Allan Endel" <endel at tarleton.edu>
> Subject:        Highland Festival and Games

> Do any of the Elfseaers on the list know if we will be demoing at the
> Arlington Highland Festival and Games this year?
> Alan

Yes, Elfsea will be at the Scottish Highland Games in June.  We will
be in the same area as last year.  Everyone is invited to help out by
providing A&S items, weapons, armor, garb, etc. for display.  We will
also need heavy and light fighters as well.  I understand that
we are adding dance to the demo this year.  Probably, the
bardic guild will supply vocal and dance music, but this has
not been coordinated yet.  Contact the seneschal for information.
Those attending will need tickets to enter the Games.

 Eowyn ferch Rhys
 Seneschal, Elfsea

Phyllis L. Spurr
aka Eowyn ferch Rhys, Elfsea