Who?

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Mon Apr 14 18:03:40 PDT 1997

Michael F. Gunter wrote:
> Who was the knight who was marshalling at Crown?  He was wearing a maroon 14th
> Century garb with a silver and black cord on the left shoulder.
> He said several nice things to me but I don't think I ever got his name.  Forgive
> me but I was a little preoccupied at the time.
> I think it was Lyonel but I really have no idea.
> Yers,
> Gunthar

I did not notice much of the garb, but;
There was a Knight from Outlands named Conrad. Not a real big guy but I
do remember a good voice and he had a beret kind of hat. He now lives
near Bjornsborg (north) and plays with Ffynnon Gath. He is a Sister of
the Amazons. One of the few that can grow a beard.
Crandall