Lillies War?

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Thu Apr 17 20:49:38 PDT 1997

On 16 Apr 1997, Mark Harris wrote:

	Oh, please, do come!

> Gilyan asks:
>
> >Anyone going to Lillies?
>
> I'd like to, but I can only go if I can find a ride (my
> wife has to be in school) or squeeze my stuff down enough to
> fly by airplane.
>
> >If you are, when?
>
> Probably for the whole week (nine days?) to make it worth
> the logistics effort if I can.
>
> Anyone know if there is anyone renting tents at Lilies?
>
> Stefan li Rous
> Barony of Bryn Gwlad
> Ansteorra
> markh at risc.sps.mot.com

	OOOHHHHH!  Tent rental is not an option, I am afraid.  However,
the Ravenship in Northkeep is renting a hughe, (read that 100' x42') tent
to put their tents around as a long hall.
	You see I know this because they are comming to aid me in the
thirty years war....I'm your friendly Calontir
Lurker.................
	Thorvald is allowing people who wish to crash under the main hall
to do so so long as they do not leave their stuff out after they awaken.
You might get ahold of him and ask...   If you wish an adress, someone
should have it, or e-mail me privately.

Mikal
    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
Dread Jarl of the Vanir       in the storm wind victorious
By your grace this sea steed      treads pathways of silver.
We honor with whispers     like the sound of wave song
Your wild waters     and fair wind words

                        (JOHNSAGA)