Hero of the Temple

Dieterich cjw at vvm.com
Fri Apr 25 16:04:43 PDT 1997

At 04:03 PM 4/25/97 -0500, you wrote:
>     Due to the fact that the site is under a few inches of water, Hero of
>the Temple is cancelled. There is also servere thunderstorm and tornado
>warnings for our area.  We apologize for this and hope everyone can join us
>another time for fun,food,and fighting.
>

>                                   Lady Eberhardine Penelope zu Zell
>                                             Shire of Tempio
>

>Hello, again from the Shire of Tempio.  It seems that some people faired
the rain and cold to join us in merrimaking. Although we had decided to not
merrimake, we are now going through the merriment process.  We will have a
point of contact at the site with directions to our alternate site- which is
*dry*.  We shall have all activities there with the possible exception of
the fighting.  A good time will be had regardless:)  So if you're daring and
looking for fun... Tempio is still it.  WE WILL NOT BE DROWNED OUT!!!  WE
WILL NOT BE DR**burbleburbleburble**....

Thank you!