Ansteorra at Pennsic

Carey McClure applelk at realtime.net
Mon Apr 28 21:53:07 PDT 1997

Keith Ewing wrote:
snip..........

			Lords and Ladies of ANSTEORRA,  Greetings

		I am Connor son of Clure the blacksmith of Ayr Scotland,
currently living in Your barrony of Bryn Gwlad. It comes to my attention
that there maybe a need for a electrical generator to built the tower at
pennsic.  I at this time can't see my way clear to going with you all.
There for I offer a generator for that purpose and 2 gas tanks and 20
silver pieces ($20.00).  All I ask in return is afew pictures and
stories
and sony of your good deeds..   p.s. pickup/drop off in Austin

	King / Barron / Clan / Self