Name (PLUS Historical Note)

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Tue Apr 29 16:37:11 PDT 1997

At 09:38 AM 4/29/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> What is the complete proper name of the centourian (sp) order.  I think
>>  it is Sable Centourian of Ansteorra.  But for some reason it does not
>>  sound correct.
>
>Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star
>
>(Burke, you forgot the notion of plurality in your response...)
>
> <snip>
>Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
>	currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra

No Amr,  I did not.  I simply copied it from the charter that is printed in
the July 1996 Black Star.  The Order of the Centurion of the Sable Star of
Ansteorra is the proper name of the order.   It goes without saying that if
you are referring to two or more members of that order it would be in the
plural.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald

mka. Burke McCrory