The Last Roman Circus: Feast info

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Apr 30 10:31:40 PDT 1997

Greetings....

The feast at the Last roman circus will be 'pot luck'.  The barony is
supplying the meat and bread.  Feast is $3.00 but if you bring a dish it
is $2.00.  Dish should be enough to feed 6-8 people.  We put together a
chart to help people figure out what to bring:

Mundane Last name begins with:  A-H bring a vegetable side dish or salad

			        I-O:  Cheese/Fruit

			        P-Z:  Dessert.

There are vegetable recipes in the April 'It Cometh....'.  If anyone
would like access to more recipes please feel free to contact me and I
will e-mail it to you.

Meadhbh