No subject

robert m milliron milliron1 at juno.com
Wed Apr 30 19:08:37 PDT 1997

Greetings Good Gentle's

I wish to thank all of the people who made my knighting a possibility.
It was a team effort and I
could not have done it with out help.  I hope this word fame will help to
start repayment for their efforts.

First I wish to thank my wife, HL. Anastasiya Feodorovna.  She most of
all.
Next would be my Knight, Sir Daffydd Whittaker and HL. Octavia, for their
tireless efforts on my behalf.
Lord Egan Wolfson and Lady Cara, He can make anything out of wood and
make it beautiful.
Lord Gunner and Lady Ariana, Lady Torfengr and Lord Gustav for emotional
support and help with Tabitha.
In no particular order, Olaf, Sorcha, Diedra, Philippa, Chang, Uther,
Patrick and all of the other Bonwickians and
Western Regional peoples who helped.
Not to forget Don Aldon for his help making my dubbing run well and sound
great.
There are others but I am living up to my motto, "Been there, Done that,
Can't remember."  Thank you all!

And Last, I would like to thank the Academy  for this award, WAIT, OOPS,
too much TV sorry! <GRIN>

Sir Maximillian Muhleisen