ANST - Fighter Practice in the Conroe area

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at SHSU.edu
Fri Aug 1 17:42:35 PDT 1997

David R. Hoffpauir
GIS-DBA
Texas Regional Institute
for Environmental Studies-
  Sam Houston State University
(409) 294-4995
env_drh at shsu.edu
http://www.shsu.edu/~triesgis/
http://www.shsu.edu/%7Eenv_www/
http://www.shsu.edu/~env_lab/

Our regular fighter practice is on Sunday in Huntsville.  We used to have a
Monday night practice and could probably stimulate interest in one again.
I'll bring it up at populous on Thursday.

Which direction do you come from?

David St. David
middlewieghtdamnthisshieldsheavycantfindmyleftguanletflorinteener(intraining
)whospiltcoffeeinhislapthismorningwhileslappingatawaspwithhisBlackStarBarono
fRavensFort