ANST - Long Courts & Oaths

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Fri Aug 1 13:59:14 PDT 1997

Burke McCrory wrote:

> Several people have posted lately that the length of court at coronation is
> a problem, that some of the activities involved are boring, and that for
> the sake of brevity we should either cut out or group up parts of each court.

Well, I for one, never suggested this. My concern is still the gentles
attending who hold conversations that have nothing to do with court. And
I still don't hear an answer of how to deal with it. It everyone who
attended court used the *movie whisper* I probably would be able to hear
most things said. And if I didn't, I could whisper to my neighbor for
what I miss. I am hard of hearing and will try to get close to the
front.
I absolutely love the pagentry and beauty of court, any court. When the
entire populace bows to the crown as they pass, I still get goosebumps!
Britta the Red
Gnomon Vale
----
this is a dark ride