ANST - Lost at corination/ building a sword page

eric caladin at mail.io.com
Fri Aug 1 23:49:04 PDT 1997

Hio all,

I appear to have left my good sword at coriniation, it's a black 3 ringed
basket hilt with the right wrist cut out, with a rope trigger, a hard
trigger no ducttape just strapping tape... I beleive someboy borrowed it to
fight florinteen, but the heat seemd to have scrambled my memory somewhat.....

Also, I've put up a we document on how to make my style of sword, intended
for newbies...

I'm interested in criticues, comments and of course praise. ;)

Additions I'm already working on, so no need to suggest, diagram of taping
on a baskethilt, and a materials list....

Given infinite free time, I also seek to write,
"The making of a big A** shield","simple sword and shield baskets",
"Padding a hat" etc.... so if there is good info already out there on this,
intended for newbies, somebody warn me before i duplicte effort please...
(I already know about Gniths swell page with aluminum shield info.. thanx!)

it's at:

http://www.io.com/~caladin/sword.htm

Ignore the root page, it's a token effort page generated by my isp, and I
have not bothered to fix it yet...

thanx, ciao!

c-

P.s. describing the sword seemed a nice segue into the page... so exsucse
the compoundity...
========
 Caladin Ironhearth Esq.             |   Eric W. Brown
 Scotland - 1596                     |   1905 B Margalene Way,
 (look fer  me by the keg, laddie!)  |   Austin Texas 78731
                                     |   H (512)990-8326
                                     |   W (512)238-3227
========
 Green and White havsies with an     |   "Always remember the worst day of your
 otherway swapie doodle thingy       |    life, it sure beats the alternative."
 that looks like an ^ smack on it.   |    My Grandfather, John Brown