ANST - "Groups" at Coronation (lon

Mitchell, Paul T MTCHPTAA at SMTPGATE.lmtas.lmco.com
Mon Aug 4 10:57:00 PDT 1997

I'm sure I won't be the only one to point this out, but the rapier folk
are a lot less interested in "Consort" than they are in "Queen".  They
were delighted when the Queen was the Sovereign.  Their dedication
to the queen has less to do with affinity for an underdog consort than
with affection for the idea of Queen Elizabeth II, the sovereign of a
couple of their personas.
Daniel

As to the Glove & Gauntlet, you'd have to check the charters of those
awards to see who'd award which (or ask Hector or Rowan), but I'd
hate to be the one to tell the swashers that "Queen's Champion
will be a heavy weapons list this year."  They're interested in the
title "Queen", not the office, "Consort".

When Rowan won Crown, the Dons gave her the Queen's white scarf,
then in recognition of Duke Hector's unique position, they gave him
one too.

As to the arms, I seem to recall Da'ud and I arguing about it.  I'm
not certain, but I think the hypothetical you described for Atlantia
actually happened here.

 - Galen of Bristol
(get back to work, Galen!)