ANST - Fealty oaths

Mjccmc01 at aol.com Mjccmc01 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 08:38:31 PDT 1997

Siobhan here.

Several of you have emailed me privately asking for the text of the fealty
oaths I was talking about earlier.  I haven't forgotten; I've got some kind
of application error going that is not letting me attach files to my email.

I'm sure Galen can fix it when he gets back from out of town; I'm equally
sure I'd make it worse by trying to fix it (probably by throwing it out the
window when my frustration level reached critical mass).  I'll try to have it
to you all by Friday.

Apologetically,
Siobhan